Shipping from 15th August 21.
Crafted from premium stonewashed 100% French Flax linen, our TSL Linen Play Mat provide the softest cloud-like surface for your little one.
Designed in a beautiful and classic quilted design, the generously-sized padded linen play mat ensures Baby has all the space it needs to comfortably rest, roll or play.
Key Features of the Linen Play Mat:
- Size: 120cm diameter
- Colour: Rose, Olive and Oatmeal
- Material: Stonewashed 100% French Flax linen to provide a luxuriously soft surface for Baby from their first use
- Filling: Premium polyester to provide a gentle and padded surface to protect Baby from any bumps or hard floors
- Multi-use: Generous size means you can also re-use the Linen play mat as a crib blanket or picnic rug
- Each Linen play mat is delivered in a matching linen storage bag to easily carry on the go
- Machine washable for easy cleaning and care
Care and Wash Guide:
- Machine or hand wash
We are confident you will love your TSL wares. However if you are not satisfied, in most instances, we will happily refund or exchange them for you. Just get in touch with us as we would love to help.
Please note, items returned for change of mind must be unused and/or unworn.
Shipping & Delivery
For all orders in Australia and New Zealand:
- Receive complimentary standard shipping for all orders over $70
- $8.50 flat rate shipping for all orders under $70
- Upgrade to express shipping for $15 flat rate
All orders are sent with Australia Post and you are automatically notified of your tracking details.
Complimentary Click and Collect is available from South Yarra, Melbourne.
Express orders placed before 11am will be shipped on the same business day. Orders placed with standard delivery are typically shipped within two business days.
For all international orders:
- Receive complimentary standard shipping for all orders over $120
- Receive $15 flat rate shipping for all standard orders
- Upgrade to express shipping for $25 flat rate
Please note all international orders are subject to import and/or customs charges, which the receiver/customer is liable for.
Due to COVID-19, please note that deliveries may take longer than usual.