Sleep in absolute luxury with our premium and sustainable Organic Bamboo Pillowcases.
This luxuriously soft 400 thread count Organic Bamboo Pillowcases will give you all the benefits of silky smooth bedlinen, with the eco-friendly properties of using bamboo in your home.
Indulge in a premium sleeping experience, whilst treating your hair and skin with a heavenly soft pillow slip to rest upon. If you are looking for a sustainable alternative to silk pillowcases but want a more luxurious feel than regular cotton, our Organic Bamboo Pillowcases makes a perfect choice.
Key Features of our Bamboo Pillowcases:
- Colour: Snow White or Slate
- Set of two premium organic bamboo pillowcases
- Designed to generously fit standard Australian pillows (size: 48 x 73 cm)
- Made with 400 thread count bamboo, which gives the pillowcases an extremely luxurious and silky feel, this is equivalent to 1,000 cotton thread count.
- Experience less frizz in your hair and skin sensitivity with the smooth touch of 100% organic Bamboo
- Bamboo is naturally odour-resistant, hypoallergenic and anti-microbial, making it highly resistant to ageing, irritation and dust mites
- Enjoy a truly restful night's sleep with naturally thermo-regulating bamboo, helping your body adjust to the temperature to leave you feeling comfortable and refreshed in both the cooler and warmer months
- Certified OEKO-TEX Standard 100 guaranteeing that it is free from any harmful substances and chemicals
Care and Wash Guide
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle with cold water
- Do not bleach or use hot water
- Line dry or tumble dry on a low setting
- Iron on a low setting if desired
Why choose Bamboo over Silk Pillow Cases?
Did you know Bamboo is one of the most sustainable fibres in the world? Using significantly less water and land to grow than cotton, and not relying on the harmful practices of silkworm cultivation, Bamboo offers a perfect blend of comfort, durability and aesthetic, all while having the lowest possible impact on our planet. Read more about the difference between bamboo and silk here.
Please note organic bamboo is a natural fabric, therefore slight pilling may occur during initial use but will be removed or reduced with washing and drying.
We are confident you will love your TSL wares. However if you are not satisfied, in most instances, we will happily refund or exchange them for you. Just get in touch with us as we would love to help.
Please note, items returned for change of mind must be unused and/or unworn.
Shipping & Delivery
For all orders in Australia and New Zealand:
- Receive complimentary standard shipping for all orders over $60
- $8.50 flat rate shipping for all orders under $60
- Upgrade to express shipping for $15 flat rate
All orders are sent with Australia Post and you are automatically notified of your tracking details.
Complimentary Click and Collect is available from South Yarra, Melbourne.
Express orders placed before 11am will be shipped on the same business day. Orders placed with standard delivery are typically shipped within two business days.
For all international orders:
- Receive complimentary standard shipping for all orders over $120
- Receive $15 flat rate shipping for all standard orders
- Upgrade to express shipping for $25 flat rate
Please note all international orders are subject to import and/or customs charges, which the receiver/customer is liable for.
Due to COVID-19, please note that deliveries may take longer than usual.