Returns & Exchanges
1) What is TSL's return policy?
We understand that things happen, and you may need to return your order. That's why we offer a 60 day change of mind policy for most orders. Please note all items must be unused and returned in their original packaging. For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept change of mind returns on personal care items.
Please note, the purchaser is responsible for any costs incurred in sending the item back to us due to a change of mind.
This returns policy does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law, and you are entitled to a refund or replacement for faulty goods, within a reasonable period of time.
For all enquiries relating to returns or exchanges, please contact us at email@example.com - we would love to help.
2) If I mail a return, when will I be refunded?
After inspection of the returned product, it will take up to five business days for the refund to be processed.
3) What is the cost to return an item?
If your product is deemed faulty, TSL will issue a returns label for you to use in mailing the item back to us. Please note all items will be inspected upon being returned to identify the fault.
Items returned within 60 days for a change of mind must be returned at your own cost.
If the item is not deemed faulty and has been returned outside of the 60 day change of mind period, unfortunately we will not be able to issue a refund.
Orders and Payment
4) What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept Credit/Debit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Afterpay and Shopify Pay.
5) Why is my card being declined when I try to place an order?
We recommend you contact the card issuer.
6) How do I use a promo code?
Enter the promo code at the checkout in the box provided. Only one promo code can be used per transaction. For a limited time, all order over $50 will automatically qualify for free standard shipping.
7) Where are your products made?
All of our products are designed in-house in our Australian office. We source our products from trusted ethical partners across the world.
9) Why do you use Silicone in your products?
Our silicone based products are food-grade safe and 100% BPA free. Silicone is a safer choice than traditional plastic as it does not contain toxic chemicals. Our silicone products are highly durable, heat resistant and safe to use in the freezer and dishwasher.
10) Do you offer bulk or wholesale pricing?
Yes we do. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about our value discounts for bulk and wholesale orders. We aim to get back to all enquiries within twenty four hours.
At Home with TSL Contest Terms
1. One unique entry will be chosen each month based on creativity and artistic merit.
2. To enter, you must upload a photo showcasing how you use our products on to Instagram and hashtag #athomewithtsl.
3. By entering into the competition, you confirm you are not infringing the intellectual property or any other rights of any person.
4. The prize will be determined in TSL's sole discretion each month.
5. We reserve the rights to amend, vary, withdraw or cancel this contest at any time, including not picking a winner for any given month. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Free Gift Offer Terms and Conditions
1. Free Gift with purchase cannot be redeemed on orders for Face Masks.
2. One gift per order, per transaction.