Linen Baby Play Mat
Crafted from premium stonewashed French linen, our TSL Linen Baby Play Mats provide the softest cloud-like surface for your little one.
Designed in a beautiful and classic quilted design, these generously-sized padded play mats ensure Baby has all the space it needs to comfortably rest, roll or play.
Key Features of the Linen Baby Play Mats:
- Size: 120cm diameter
- Colours: Oatmeal, Olive or Rose
- Material: Stonewashed French linen to provide a luxuriously soft surface for Baby from their first use
- Filling: Premium polyester to provide a gentle and padded surface to protect Baby from any bumps or hard floors
- Multi-use: Generous size means you can also re-use the play mat as a crib blanket or picnic rug
- Each play mat is delivered in a matching linen storage bag to easily carry on the go
- Machine washable for easy cleaning and care
Care and Wash Guide:
- Machine or hand wash
We are confident you will love your TSL wares. However if you have changed your mind or are not satisfied, in most instances, we will happily refund or exchange them for you. Just get in touch with us as we would love to help.
Please note, items returned for change of mind must be unused and/or unworn.
Shipping & Delivery
For all orders in Australia:
- Receive complimentary standard shipping for all orders over $50
- Receive $8 flat rate shipping for all orders under $50
- Upgrade to express shipping for $15 flat rate
All orders are sent with Australia Post and you are automatically notified of your tracking details.
Complimentary Click and Collect is available from South Yarra, Melbourne.
Express orders placed before 11am will be shipped on the same business day. Orders placed with standard delivery are typically shipped within two business days.
For all international orders:
- Receive complimentary standard shipping for all orders over $120
- Receive $15 flat rate shipping for all standard orders
- Upgrade to express shipping for $25 flat rate
Please note all international orders are subject to import and/or customs charges, which the receiver/customer is liable for.
Due to COVID-19, please note that deliveries are taking longer than usual.